Gap Education places small cookies onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember your newsletter subscription
Gap Education cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on Gap Education
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Gap Education. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements to our website and SEO.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Gap Education
- how long you spend on each Gap Education page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.